Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Week 1 EOC: My Voice


As a web designer, I am currently working on designing and building websites and/or improving ones that are already built in order to make them a better user experience to the customer. I have always been fascinated about the computers and how they work. My interest started when I was a young kid growing up and have always wanted to learn more about them. I am a very much an aggressive person when it comes to doing my work.  I don’t believe in doing work that is not your best and that you can walk away happy with it, based on my experience with jobs I have done before in the past if there is something that you yourself are not pleased with generally speaking someone else isn’t going to be pleased with it either.  I learned this mostly from my experience working as an electrician in the construction industry, and during that time I found out that if you intended to get the job done quickly that type of attitude was almost a necessity.  During my time working as an electrician I learned quite a bit about there’s not many different ways you can approach the task and get the same result, and I also found out that there are some people that you may work for that are very particular about how the work must be performed and some who are not.  Most people would describe me as very persuasive when it comes to getting things that I think would be best for that particular situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment